The Tuflex product that started it all – and still the best.
Bulkheading (compartmenting) has been a Tuflex specialty for over half a century. Our painstaking process assures bulkhead wall integrity, thus avoiding contamination between tank compartments.
Tuflex's unique heavy-duty baffling system reduces liquid surge within the tank caused by vehicular
Today's LCO/PCO requires multipurpose equipment.
This is what a Tuflex bulkheaded tank can provide.
- Carrying more than one mixture on board allows an operator to customize applications to the needs of different customers on a single route.
- Our painstaking installation process has eliminated the possibility of intra-tank contamination.
- Mechanical agitation is available with any bulkheaded Tuflex tank. We use a unique laser level to properly align shafts through bulkheads and tank ends. This degree of
accuracy during installation means less bearing wear and lower maintenance costs over the life of the agitation system.
- Exclusive seamless reinforced fiberglass tank construction prevents seam or joint leakage (Our tanks are not pasted, butt-jointed, or bolted together.)
- High-gloss white gel coat exterior finish protects against chemical and ultraviolet degradation for many years of maintenance-free service.
- Premium vinyl ester inner liner for increased chemical resistance.
- Backed by a 1-year warranty*.
- Vented lids or ball check venting virtually eliminates tank leakage.
* Tuflex warrants new equipment of its own manufacture for 12 months against defective workmanship and materials under normal use and service, but not against damage of any kind resulting from erosive or corrosive liquids handled by the equipment or from improper installation or maintenance, or from misuse, negligence, alteration or accidents. Equipment covered by this agreement which is not manufactured by Tuflex shall be covered only by the warranty, if any, of its manufacturer. Charges for pick up and delivery are not covered by this warranty. Tuflex’s obligation and the purchaser’s sole remedy under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement at Tuflex’s option, of any part found to be defective in material or workmanship without charge for parts or labor. Any tanks or parts purchased before the move of Tuflex to Douglasville, GA is not covered under warranty.